Sunday, January 8, 2006

DOD#9: Ready for Our Close Up


Listen Now

TAPED: Friday, January 6, 2006
LENGTH: 58 minutes and 46 seconds
HOSTS: Momma, Velma, Daphne, Marsha, Pinkie, and Peggy
SYNOPSIS: Ready for Our Close Up
  • New Year's Eve update with Marsha.
  • News Corner with Pinkie.
  • Sports update with Velma.
  • Political commentary by Momma Dale.
  • Drag Idol II postponed to February 2.
  • Listener mail: East Point Possums and pee-worthy Rose Petal videos.
  • What's your favorite drag movie?
  • Momma's favorite things: Urban Decay.
  • Drag tips: hair and wigs.
  • Closing: commercial space for drag-o-drama!

3 comments:

Tigger said...

I love Drag-O-Drama!

Thank you miss Daphne Jenkins! If it wasn't for those Cheeze-N-A-Can earrings I saw on Frappr (I really loved those, by way), I never would have found my way to your podcast.

I listened to almost all the shows already. Can't give a enough of you southern gals. I love you accents. You gals are great.

Vegas in Space! That was my all time favorite drag movie.

DRAG-O-DRAMA is DRAG-O-LICIOUS!

Daphne Ruth Jenkins said...

Thank you for all your groovy kind words, tigger. We're just peeing ourselves with excitement that you're enjoying listening to our chaotic ramblings. By the way, if it's your favorite drag film, you simply must check out the gallery from our Vegas In Space theme party last Spring. It was an oasis of glamor in a galaxy of mediocrity.

Smooches,
Daph

Daphne Ruth Jenkins said...

Hey Andy,

That's our crazy Momma, Yolanda Jenkins for you. She has a slight case of Tourettes and is always speaking exactly what's on her mind.

By the way, I was crawling around your website and noticed that you're one of those big-brained techies like my sister, Pinkie. We're always looking for advice and work on a barter system. Perhaps we can exchange some technical services for a glamtastic Jenkins drag makeover!

Smooches,
Daph