Saturday, July 1, 2006

DOD#23: Mid-season, PART 1: Marsha, Marsha, Marsha



Marsha and Pinkie kick up their heels and dish about their summer in this first part of a three-part mid-season. Pinkie surprises Marsha with hard-hitting interview questions, and finds out the truth about how Marsha grew up to be the woman she is today!


LENGTH: 44 minutes and 4 seconds
HOSTS: Pinkie and Marsha

Next Time On Drag-O-Drama:

The party continues when Momma Dale and Pinkie travel back in time to find out the origins of Drag-O-Rama!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This show was absolutely FAB-U-LOUSA! I am not even just saying that. Seriously, you girls were fresh & popping. I truly, truly enjoyed it. I even sat by the computer, not doing anything. WELL, ok, thats a lie, I ate while I listened, lol.

I got to live vacariously through you girls as you spoke about Pride. Someday, I'll be able to celebrate pride!

Bearadise? Does Momma got some hot bears locked up in her closet somewhere?

Don't you girls forget, you have a special place in my heart AND on my sidebars of my blogs :)

I love you girls, glad your back and I TRULY enjoyed this episode! I just hope I enjoy the ones that follow! lol :)

P.S. I didn't get the job, BUT, I am extremely hopeful about getting one.

Oh dear, I know, I thought I was done a moment ago too, but...I wanted to say that I really enjoyed the interview of Marsha. I hope to hear more about the other gals of the Jenkins clan. Is Pinkie going to interview herself?

*kisses*

Daphne Ruth Jenkins said...

Hey ladies,

I'm finally catching up on my podcasts. What a great opening to another exciting season of Drag-O-Drama!

Thanks for the shout-out regarding my performance at the Possums show. Pinkie, I love the fact that you had never heard "Black Horse and Cherry Tree". Gurl, you need to get out more.

Keep up the great work!


Smooches,
Daph