Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween 2005


As I sit here at 10 am before heading into work and my legs are so sore (damn heels) I am think of how much fun the Jenkins had this weekend , I mean besides the resurrection we had to do on Daphne and all that . But what great weekend and thanks to Wanda Wisdom drag life affirming wisdom we all went out in style ... Lets see we had me as the Disco Bride of Frankenstine and Peggy as Disco bjork and Pinkie as a big pink Fairy . Candy and Taffy as Nuns of perpetual Cowness LOL and Linda Hand and Bo Lima Jenkins in from Charlotte always looking fabu and Dana was a sexy thing in that Leather kilt ...Yummy and more Jenkins were out then ever before . I won the costume contest this last Friday nite at the ARMORY (with the Glamazons) this last weekend had a blast and thanks to Miss Alexandria Martin Jenkins I Looked AMAZING ... Well we had so much fun and I am sure u will enjoy the Pic we will have them up very soon .

Be good and Play nice
Momma Dale

PS ..... We didn't get to meet the guys from www.theothero.com but we hope to very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Momma! You looked fabulous!

WHOO HOOO!!!

YAY JENKINS GIRLS!!!